1. Remove Turkey Tuque from packaging .
(Please don't litter)
2. Unroll Turkey Tuque about 3-4 inches and stretch
2.5 -NEW- Open enclosed WetNap package set WetNap aside, put packaging over birds beak to cushion between the Tuque and the beak.
3. Stretch the opening with your fingers
creating an opening 3-4 inches in diameter.
(Don't worry, it does stretch)
4. With the opening held with your hand, scoop
the birds head into the opening and pull
the Turkey Tuque up to the back of the head. Be
careful of how hard you're pulling the
Turkey Tuque against the beak. (Prevent tear)
5. Roll the Turkey Tuque down the neck of the bird
and extend to where the neck meets the
6. Repeat with 2nd Turkey Tuque to ensure leakproof.
6.5. Wipe hands down with WetNap.
7. Carry your bird out with confidence.
Paul Thorne proving why you need the Turkey Tuque
Now teamed up with Trigger Effect TV. Check out the new TV Prostaff page for host biographies!!
Turkey Tuque is now available on line at the Resourceful Redneck. Recently featured as a successful pitch on Dragon's Den!